Keeping It Simple With Depend Silhouette Active Fit Briefs

Now that I've had our baby girl I don't normally experience bladder leaks, but several moms I'm friends with have confided they have leaks after having their kids. Growing up I loved jumping on our trampoline and I remember laughing when my aunt would say she couldn't jump without peeing her pants. Now that I've had two kids I know exactly what she means! I hate the thought of missing out on things I enjoy for fear of having a bladder leak.
Can you guess how many people experience bladder leakage? It’s 65 million! Everyone should be as active as they want to be without worry. Who wants to pack extra clothes just to leave the house? Depend Silhouette Active Fit Briefs have everyone talking about #underwareness to share their personal stories and to remove the stigma surrounding incontinence.

There's no shame in their game! Depend Silhouette Active Fit Briefs are made to fit under tight clothing so no one will even know you're wearing them. The look and feel of real underwear will help give you the confidence to get out there and join in the fun. I know as a mom I don't want to ever miss out on playing with my kids because of a bladder leak, so I'm happy to know about Depend.
Do you or someone you know experience bladder leakage? Visit www.Underwareness.com to support the cause and request free samples of Depend Silhouette Active Fit.

Going Strong! Did you know the #Underwareness movement has been going strong for 3 years now? Amazing, right? For every photo and video shared using #Underwareness and featuring Depend products, the Depend brand will donate $1, up to $3 million, through 2016 to fund charities that advance the research and education of bladder leakage.

4 comments:

  1. So great that they have a comfortable and non invasive option that is not super noticeable!! No more diaper like bottoms!! Too neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of the Underwareness movement. It is really great that they donate money to fund bladder leakage charities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very important for older women to feel comfortable and dry so they can stay active. It is a big problem for women who have had children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are a great development. If we're honest, all women could use these occasionally; like for long car trips or flights. The sooner we accept this and do it, the easier. We just need to change our attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!