Sneak Peek Movie Trailer: The Secret Life Of Pets

I may receive a promotional item in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 
Do you ever wonder what your pets do when you're not at home? I know I've sat and wondered what our furbaby Luna does while we're away. I'm excited to have a new trailer to share today. It’s for THE SECREFT LIFE OF PETS, the new movie from the humans behind DESPICABLE ME! Check out the fun images and trailer for this comedy about pets below.
For their fifth fully-animated feature-film collaboration, Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures present The Secret Life of Pets, a comedy about the lives our pets lead after we leave for work or school each day.

Comedy superstars Louis C.K., Eric Stonestreet and Kevin Hart make their animated feature-film debuts in The Secret Life of Pets, which co-stars Ellie Kemper, Lake Bell, Jenny Slate, Bobby Moynihan, Hannibal Buress and Albert Brooks.  Illumination founder and CEO Chris Meledandri and his longtime collaborator Janet Healy produce the film directed by Chris Renaud (Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2), co-directed by Yarrow Cheney and written by Brian Lynch and Cinco Paul & Ken Daurio.

Coming to theaters July 8, 2016, watch The Secret Life Of Pets trailer here first!

7 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this movie but very excited. We have often wondered what our dog does when we are gone during the day. What a cute movie idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! For real, I'm a huge pet person and cannot wait to see this movie. So funny. Kitty eats the whole turkey. Ha! Thanks for the fun preview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like its going to be a cute movie. I don't know why I haven't heard of it before now. My niece would love to watch this with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to watch this movie! I can't believe I haven't heard of it until now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie looks so cute!! I need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely adorable. I actually can't wait to see it. I want to take my niece to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it is interesting to think about what they do...and want to do. Missy is normally good but every once in awhile we come home to something she's gotten into. Today is Love Your Pet Day, and I am hoping to stay home with my furbaby for most of it.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!