First Look Trailer Hot Pursuit

I may receive a promotional item in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 
Are you looking for the perfect film for your next girl's night out? As a Reese Witherspoon fan I'm excited to get to share the upcoming movie Hot Pursuit! Perfect for a light hearted night out with friends you'll all be having lots of laughs watching this film coming to theaters May 8th. Read more about the movie and watch the hilarious trailer below.

About the Film
An uptight and by-the-book cop (Reese Witherspoon) tries to protect the sexy and outgoing widow (SofĂ­a Vergara) of a drug boss as they race through Texas pursued by crooked cops and murderous gunmen.

3 comments:

  1. I need some good laughs so I'll check this movie out.
    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to see this movie when it was out but it looks funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found this post. I haven't seen it yet but can't wait. Going to move it up in Netflix. Like Reese Witherspoon.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!