Foaming Soap Makes Hands Clean With BabyGanics

I received the below mentioned product free for the purpose of review. All views and opinions are my own. See Disclosure. 
As the weather changes to warmer temperatures I'm finding the Booper and I are in and out of the house much more often. He LOVES playing outside. What four year old wouldn't? We go out, we play hard, we get dirty. I don't always give him a bath as soon as we go back in the house, but I've taught him how to wash his hands. Getting the Booper to wash his hands has been easy since he loves using a soap pump. We've been using BabyGanics Fragrance Free Foaming Hand Soap and I think having a foaming soap makes it even more fun for him to wash his hands. 
You may have noticed my reviews for BabyGanics in the past (my diaper review), and this hand soap has held up to the standard I expected from the BabyGanics line of hand hygiene. We've went through two bottles of this hand soap and I really love keeping it at my kitchen sink. I seem to run to my kitchen sink so many times throughout the day so that's where I wash my hands the most. Having hand soap that cleans my hands fast and doesn't overwhelm the room with a fragrance is nice when I'm washing my hands so often. Since receiving my bottles for review BabyGanics has had a makeover! Check out the new design below..so glad they kept the green! My favorite color.
No- triclosan, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances or dyes!
  • Plant-based ingredients
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician & dermatologist tested
  • Instant foaming technology saves time and water
  • Never tested on animals
I've now had the privilege to review several BabyGanics products and I've purchased several as well. These are products I feel comfortable giving five stars because everything we've tested we love. My favorite BabyGanics product would have to be the Multi-Surface Cleaner with the Citrus scent. It's such a light fragrance perfect for cleaning hand prints off of our fridge when the Booper forgets to go straight to the bathroom and wash his hands. 

Talk with the BabyGanics team on Facebook and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I like foaming hand soaps and this sounds very good.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some for a baby but haven't used yet. Thank for the review on it! Going to try tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!