Fireworks Over the Water -Sea Dog Cruises

I'm heading to Chicago in July for Blogher13, and I can't wait! This will be my first big trip ever by myself since having my little guy. I'll be spending several nights away from the Booper, and I have to admit it makes me nervous. While I'm nervous about being away for so long I'm also thrilled at chance to have this first time experience. One thing I'm looking forward to doing my first night in Chicago is going on a Sea Dog Cruise! I've been to Chicago once before, but I'm glad to have the chance to see this side of the city from a new perspective. Nothing is as beautiful or as awe inspiring as seeing a big city at night. We will be boarding the speedboat from the Navy Pier and taking a wild ride along the lake front all while catching a fireworks display over the water. Can you imagine? I love going boating, and I LOVE fireworks. Being a July baby I think loving fireworks is just in my blood. I'll consider this a late birthday gift to myself. I know my hubby is going to be a bit jealous about this one. I'll have to take a picture for him! (I doubt it will have the same effect) I'm anxiously awaiting my chance to have this fun experience along with some of my great blogging buddies!
I will be going on this fun adventure in Chicago for free courtesy of Sea Dog. All views and Opinions in this post are my own honest thoughts on this subject. See Disclosure.


Seadog offers four exciting ways to see and experience Chicago from the water:
Lakefront Speedboat Tour 
This 30-minute cruise along the shoreline offers a descriptive tour of Chicago’s famous skyline, while playing your favorite music. 
Extreme Thrill Ride This cruise is perfect for the dare-devil in you! This 30-minute ride features splash down stops, 180-degree turns, slalom runs and more. 
River and Lake Architectural Tour 
Enjoy historic views of Chicago’s famous landmarks and neighborhoods during this 75-minute cruise on both Lake Michigan and the Chicago River. 
Lakefront Fireworks Cruise
Enjoy front-row seats to the spectacular fireworks display aboard our Lakefront Fireworks Cruise! Cruise along Lake Michigan with an exciting speedboat ride paired with an informative tour of the Chicago skyline, then end the evening with a dazzling fireworks show and top-40 hits playing in the background! The open aired vessel allows for panoramic views, providing a perfect view. The Seadog Fireworks Cruise is available on Wednesdays and Saturdays, running from Memorial Day – Labor Day.
Who should go on a Seadog cruise?
Seadog is great for both individuals and groups. Such as blogging groups! They offer customizable group events for up to 450 people. Seadog also features specific holiday cruises, such as Memorial Day, the 4th of July and Halloween.Not only can you enjoy a Seadog Cruise, but your dog can as well! Dogs ride for free, space permitting. For more information, please visit www.seadogcruises.com/chicago/ or call 888-636-7737.
I'll be posting again after my trip to Chicago, stay tuned for more juicy details on how my adventure goes! Your adventure awaits in Chicago! Which Seadog cruise will you choose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!