LEGO KidsFest Coming Soon To Louisville! {Winner Announcement}

Image thanks to LEGO® KidsFest
LEGO® KidsFest in Louisville is right around the corner; only 8 days away! I couldn't be more excited to take the Booper to get to see all the exciting LEGO® displays. I know the one pictured above should be one of his favorites.


There will be a life sized model of Lighting McQueen from the Disney Pixar movie “Cars”!

This model of Lightning McQueen is 12-feet-long, 6-feet-wide and made up of 360,000 LEGO bricks.  This awesome model weighs 1 ton took a total of 2,000 hours to complete. Lightning McQueen was partially built by LEGO Master Model Builder Chris Steininger, who will be at KidsFest Louisville, so feel free to ask him all about it! 
Tickets are selling fast so be sure to buy online in advance, if the event sells out there will be no tickets available for purchase at the door. Buy Tickets Now!
I was so thrilled to have the opportunity to host a giveaway for the Louisville, KY event. I was able to have one of my lucky readers win (2) tickets to LEGO® KidsFest in Louisville! 


 Congrats to Brittney V.!!!!
Brittney has already been contacted and was excited to go! Thanks to everyone who entered. 
I hope you all purchase tickets and take your kids to this fun event.
 If you don't live in the Louisville area click to check if LEGO® KidsFest 
is coming to a city near you! 


I received free tickets as compensation for this posting. All views and opinions are my own honest thoughts on this topic. See Disclosure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!